Officially not allergic to the Big 8

The big 8 allergens are: wheat, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, milk, fish, shellfish.
It doesn't mean I have no reaction to gluten, it just isn't IgE related (IgE mediated allergy is what causes anaphylactic shock). This is a huge load off my mind.  Big thank you to RequestATest for making this easy to do.  On the other hand, it really should've been covered by insurance and it wasn't.  Do you think I should file a claim?

Update:  It turns out I'm reacting to milk, probably milk protein because lactaid doesn't make any difference.  The question is, how?  I've seen some research that says casein can produce a reaction in people with Celiac genes as well.  For the moment I'm assuming that's the problem, but there isn't much good information on it. Reach out to me if you know more about it. Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Correcting the Response to the Blood Clots Risk in Some Vaccines

Specific Common Sense Health Tips

Resources Page

The Great Gluten Free Bread Machine Experiment - Part 4

Gluten Free and Milk Free Snack Bars