Product Review: Bob's Red Mill GF Chocolate Chip Cookies

 This Gluten Free Cookie mix won't cause you to pull a face.  This is chocolate chip cookies the way they should be.  This is a reliable mix that you don't need to modify.  I always sneak a little extra water in it, so it ends up being about 1/4 cup water, but besides that I don't meddle.  I made a pan of wide lovely, crispy edged, soft in the middle cookies that I'd been dreaming of.  I don't have any illusions that this is somehow good for me, but a good treat is good for the soul.  


Here's how, easy directions.. and like all baking, warm everything up in the microwave for 20-30 sec to take the refrigerator chill out of it.  I baked another batch with cold eggs and it was all lumpy and drier.  So don't do that. 👵  I used parchment paper to make it easy to shift the baked ones out of the pan and put new batter in for the next batch. (Don't use wax paper, it will burn.)



Enjoy!  Ahh normalcy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Correcting the Response to the Blood Clots Risk in Some Vaccines

Resources Page

Gluten Free and Milk Free Snack Bars

The Great Gluten Free Bread Machine Experiment - Part 4

Specific Common Sense Health Tips